Organized 420 cannabis events in USA 2017Cannabis Events USA 2017. Looking to learn more about the cannabis industry in the US? Here are some events that may interest you, whether you are seeking medical or recreational cannabis, or want more information about how to invest or get in on the ground floor of a growing cannabis industry.
April Cannabis Events USA 2017
APRIL 12-13, 2017
Imperious Expo Phoenix Convention Center Phoenix, ArizonaThe Imperious Expo has a focus on medical and industrial cannabis businesses, but also includes recreational cannabis. This is an excellent opportunity for businesses or people seeking more information, to make new contacts and network. Listen to keynote speakers. Learn the latest in cannabis development and news from those in the know. Imperious gives its guests meet and greet sessions to help establish vital contact to add to your network. http://imperiousexpo.com/
April 21 – 23, 2017
High Times Southern California Cannabis Cup San Bernardino, CA
The Medical Cannabis Cup competition is from April 14 – 21, 2017, with Intake (drop-off) of entries on Monday, April 10th and Tuesday, April 11th at a downtown Los Angeles dispensary, location TBA the week priorThe High Times brings you the US Cannabis Cup in SoCal where you can learn everything you want to know to grow your own. The cup highlights the diversity of the cannabis plant. Even if you do not use cannabis recreationally, you can still learn and benefit from its medicinal properties. Enjoy a massage and the delicious edibles made from cannabis. Watch kitchen demonstrations and watch the Cannabis Chef Competition where top cannabis chefs rise to the challenge of creating fantastic dishes. The High Times SoCal Medical Cannabis Cup is only for state-licenced cultivation and dispensary businesses. Read more on the website. https://www.cannabiscup.com/socal/#info-
April 22, 2017
Thrive Cannabis Conference Downtown Miami Convention Center 400 SE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33131The Thrive Cannabis Conference is about the emerging new opportunities for ‘thriving’ in a new cannabis market. This is the place to find out about the status of the cannabis industry in Florida and other states. Get insight into the future of the cannabis industry. Discussions include:
- Election results & Florida’s market. Discussions about how the new ‘green’ states will impact the industry and the opportunities for Florida’s cannabis industry.
- Benefits of medical marijuana and its role in America & the industry. For 21 years, the US has had medical cannabis programs. Listen to the benefits, latest research and regulations behind the medical cannabis industry.
- Pot Pioneer: Opportunities in Oregon for Florida’s residents. Find out how to start your cannabis business and ‘thrive’ with Oregon’s regulations favouring out-0f-state investors and entrepreneurs.
- Science of cannabis. This is an opportunity to learn about the science of cannabis and what it means to the cannabis and medical community.
- The tech world & cannabis. Listen to experts discuss the benefits of technology to the cannabis industry. From the data and sales to products and manufacturing, the cannabis industry is changing with the technological times.
April 21-22, 2017
World Medical Cannabis Conference and Expo David L. Lawrence Convention Centre, Pittsburgh, PAThe World Cannabis Conference and Expo offers networking opportunities with doctor, venture capitalists, patients, investors and vendors. A red-carpet event features Robbie Williams and entertainment by Sound Molecule Production. The conference features educational seminars, medical cannabis information, business opportunities and panel discussions. More than 200 medical cannabis based businesses from across the world will attend with their products. This is a Cannabis Events USA 2017 you don’t want to miss. https://www.compassionatecertificationcenters.com/conference-overview/
April 22 – April 23
New England Cannabis Convention (NECANN) Hynes Convention Centre, Boston, MAThe New England Cannabis Convention (NECANN) began in 2014 when there was a lack of reliable resources for people in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. This is a gathering of patients, investors, advocates, educators and consumers who can connect, learn, network and grow. The conference takes a collaborative focus to serve both the B2B, B2C communities, as well patients and caregivers. They cover everything to do with the cannabis industry from patient care and cannabis advocacy to recreational use, training and education, hydroponics and the hemp industry. http://www.necann.com/about-necann/ May Cannabis Events USA 2017
May 16 – May 19
Spring 2017 Marijuana Business Conference and Expo Washington D.C.MJBizDaily first launched its conference when there was no other trade show for cannabis. MJBizDaily editors decided they needed to get everyone together as a business community to launch the industry’s very first trade show in 2012. It has sold out every year and is the world’s largest gathering of business executives and exhibitors to network. Listen to keynote speakers from the industry to provide a wealth of information about:
- infused products
- business expansion
- business finance
- general business.
June 3 – June 4
High Times Northern California Cannabis Cup Santa Rosa, CAThe High Times brings you the US Cannabis Cup in NorCal where you can learn everything you want to know to grow your own. The cup highlights the diversity of the cannabis plant. Even if you do not use cannabis recreationally, you can still learn and benefit from its medicinal properties. Enjoy a massage and the delicious edibles made from cannabis. Watch kitchen demonstrations and watch the Cannabis Chef Competition where top cannabis chefs rise to the challenge of creating fantastic dishes. “Shatter, wax, oil, crumble, sap, budder—concentrates. Call them what you want (consistency aside), dabbing is one of our favourite ways to get high, and we want to spread that love. The US Cannabis Cup will feature rosin press demonstrations, a dab rig exposition and even glass blowing! Not to mention, 710-inspired panels and seminars will offer grow tips for extract artists, touching on all types of concentrates.” https://www.cannabiscup.com/norcal#info-
June 12 – June 14
NICA Cannabis Business Summit Cannabis Events USA 2017 Oakland Marriott City Centre 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607Billed as “the most influential cannabis trade show in the US … by the industry’s only national trade association”. The NICA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo has won awards and brings together the industry’s best to network and discuss:
- Policy & reform
- insights into the northeast & mid-Atlantic regions
- emerging market opportunities
- policy developments & implementation
- Cultivation & processing
- efficiency tips for indoor & greenhouse grows
- organic cultivation methods
- integrated pest management
- The fine print
- managing large amounts of cash
- financing your canna business
- risk management
- Running your canna business
- creating a corporate structure
- retail management best practices
- building customer loyalty
- Emerging topics in the industry
- mergers & acquisitions
- corporate governance
- intellectual property issues.
June 14 – June 16
Cannabis World Congress & Business Expositions (CWCBExpo) New York, NYThe fourth annual Cannabis World Congress and Business Expos is one of the leading environments to network and do business in a growing cannabis industry. Regardless of your interest in the industry, there is a wealth of information and opportunities available, especially if you want to get into the market. Exhibits, products, services and seminars available at the 2017 CWCBExpo will include:
- accounting & insurance services
- advertising & marketing agencies
- banking & payment processing services
- containers, bottles, & packaging
- dispensing & vending machines
- displays & fixtures
- grow lights
- hemp products
- hydroponics & cultivation products
- infused edibles & beverages
- inventory tracking
- lawyers & legal resources
- licensing services
- medical resources
- paraphernalia (head shop & smoke shop goods)
- POS & management software
- private equity & investment resources
- professional training & education
- security services & equipment
- seed banks
- testing & lab services
- tinctures, tonics, & topicals
- and more.
Cannabis Events USA 2017
Other conferences held across the country include: Los Angeles September 13 – September 15 Boston October 4 – October 6http://www.cwcbexpo.com/
Mr. BC Seeds
Mr. BC Seeds is an over educated old school hippy who has been involved in the cannabis industry since the 1970's. He is one of the most experienced marijuana breeders in Canada if not the entire world. He was the first to use the most advanced breeding techniques in 2008 to create 42 of the world's strongest cannabis strains. He has been writing in-depth articles about cannabis in Canada for decades and looks forward to continue bringing you cutting edge cannabis strains for the decades to come. Mr. BC Seeds uses a "pen name" because he still travels the world collecting cannabis strains and continues researching cannabis in laboratories of non-legalized countries.
Posted in General