Fish Guts Fertilizer
Discover the secret to growing the tastiest cannabis with fish guts fertilizer. Learn about its benefits and how to grow your own premium bud at home. As a world famous cannabis grower in Canada, I’ve dedicated decades to perfecting my methods for growing the largest and most flavourful cannabis strains. And I’m finally ready to share my secret ingredient: fish guts.
Fish GutsThe Perfect Fertilizer Growing tomatoes along the rivers on Vancouver Island presents unique opportunities. Every summer, the bears come to feast on salmon and leave behind the fish guts, creating a rich source of nutrients for my tomato plants. Here are six reasons why fish guts make the perfect fertilizer:
- Rich in nutrients: Fish guts are loaded with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, essential elements for plant growth and fruiting.
- Stimulates root growth: The fish guts help promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, which in turn stimulates root growth and results in stronger, healthier plants.
- Increases yield: Fish guts have been shown to increase the yield of tomatoes, producing bigger and more abundant fruits.
- Enhances flavor: Tomatoes grown with fish gut fertilizer have a unique and intense flavor that sets them apart from others.
- Low-cost: Using fish guts as fertilizer is a low-cost and sustainable option, reducing the need for expensive chemical fertilizers.
- Improves soil health: Fish guts add organic matter to the soil, improving soil structure and overall health, making it a great choice for growing tomatoes year after year.
Benefits of Growing Cannabis Fertilized with Fish GutsCannabis grown on Vancouver Island using fish guts fertilizer are not only delicious, but also healthier and more sustainable. Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Canadian-grown cannabis:
- Pesticide-free: Our cannabis is grown without the use of harmful chemicals and pesticides, making them a healthier option for you and the environment.
- Locally-sourced: By buying locally-grown cannabis, you’re supporting your local economy and reducing the carbon footprint associated with transportation.
- Unique flavour: The use of fish gut fertilizer gives our cannabis a preferred flavour that sets us apart from others.
- Higher THC and CBD levels
A Success StoryA fellow gardener from the United States was intrigued by my methods and decided to try replicating them in his own cannabis garden. The results were impressive: his marijuana plants were bigger, dripping in trichomes. Moreover, they had a fuller berry flavour than any he had grown before.
Best Selling Fish Fertilized Cannabis Strains from BCTwo of our best-selling fish fertilized cannabis strains are the “BC Big Bud” and the “Texada Timewarp”. Our Texada Timewarp is a bit of a brain twister, like a full on tornado leaving you dazed and confused. She’s got a bit of a pine flavour that is clean and refreshing. However, BC Big Bud is more sweet and berry tasting. She’s most famous all around the world for being so yummy and high yielding.
Bess Taste and Highest YieldsUsing fish guts as fertilizer has revolutionized the way we grow cannabis on Vancouver Island. Not only are our strains delicious and high yielding, but they’re also grown in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner. I invite you to try our fish fertilized strains and taste the difference for yourself. We are craft breeders, making small high quality batches of premium cannabis seeds for you. P.S. If you’re interested in learning more about our fish gut fertilizer and buying the tastiest cannabis on Earth, sign up for our newsletter and receive updates on availability and special offers. Join the revolution and taste the difference for yourself!
Mr. BC Seeds
Mr. BC Seeds is an over educated old school hippy who has been involved in the cannabis industry since the 1970's. He is one of the most experienced marijuana breeders in Canada if not the entire world. He was the first to use the most advanced breeding techniques in 2008 to create 42 of the world's strongest cannabis strains. He has been writing in-depth articles about cannabis in Canada for decades and looks forward to continue bringing you cutting edge cannabis strains for the decades to come. Mr. BC Seeds uses a "pen name" because he still travels the world collecting cannabis strains and continues researching cannabis in laboratories of non-legalized countries.
Posted in General
Leave a Comment