The only way to growWhen it comes to growing cannabis, organic gardening is the way to go. Not only is it better for the environment, but it also produces a superior product. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Organic gardening eliminates the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, which can leave harmful residue on the buds.
- Organic methods outdoors promote biodiversity and a healthy ecosystem, leading to stronger and more resilient plants.
- Organic gardening allows for the use of natural pest control methods, such as companion planting and beneficial insects.
- Organic cannabis is non-GMO and free from harmful chemical treatment.
- Organic gardening promotes soil health, leading to stronger roots and healthier plants.
- Organic cannabis is grown with respect for the environment, and it is a sustainable option.
Organic for medicalFor cancer patients, organic cannabis is a must. These individuals often have compromised immune systems and can’t afford to ingest any harmful chemicals. Organic cannabis ensures that they are getting a pure and safe product.
Pure, clean organic cannabisOne specific use case for organic marijuana is for patients with chronic pain. These individuals may be using cannabis as a daily medicine for decades and, as such, should only be consuming the purest and safest bud available. Organic cannabis fits that bill perfectly.
Better breeders knowTop breeders breed better using organic growing methods. It’s in the genes. Organic is more rugged long-term. Breeders like me understand the importance of producing a high-quality, stoic plant and know that organic gardening is the way to achieve that. Additionally, organic cannabis is in high demand and commands a premium price, making it a smart business decision for breeders.
All around it just betterOrganic cannabis seeds make a better tasting, better buzz, and healthier bud. It’s a no-brainer when it comes to growing cannabis – go organic. If you’re still not convinced, we invite you to try our organic cannabis seeds for yourself and taste the difference. Visit our articles now to get more information about our organic cannabis seed and place an order.
Mr. BC Seeds
Mr. BC Seeds is an over educated old school hippy who has been involved in the cannabis industry since the 1970's. He is one of the most experienced marijuana breeders in Canada if not the entire world. He was the first to use the most advanced breeding techniques in 2008 to create 42 of the world's strongest cannabis strains. He has been writing in-depth articles about cannabis in Canada for decades and looks forward to continue bringing you cutting edge cannabis strains for the decades to come. Mr. BC Seeds uses a "pen name" because he still travels the world collecting cannabis strains and continues researching cannabis in laboratories of non-legalized countries.
Posted in General