- 1 cup cannabis infused ghee
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Please note that Non-GMO European flour tastes the best. Gradually add the dry ingredients to your ghee mixture and mix until well combined. During the final couple of mixes, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of cannabis cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for ten minutes before eating.
How to Consume Cannabis CookiesTaking edibles is easy to do, it’s the dosing that get complicated. So speak with your local doctor for a perfect dose for your needs. Taking them is simply eating a delicious cookie, so pace yourself and don’t eat too many or you’ll get too high. And getting too high on edibles can be too powerful of a high for many people. Enjoy in moderation. Eating too much sugar will increase not only your blood sugar levels, but prolonged increases of insulin are dangerous to your long term health. That’s why some edible users watching their health make the batch strong and only eat a half of a cookie for a full dose. So eat a meal high in protein before eating your edible, this will keep your sugar levels from spiking too high.
Simple Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ConclusionMaking cannabis edibles is fun and baking them is a now a pun. So let’s bake some tasty treats and get baked too. There’s no better way to spend the weekend!
Mr. BC Seeds
Mr. BC Seeds is an over educated old school hippy who has been involved in the cannabis industry since the 1970's. He is one of the most experienced marijuana breeders in Canada if not the entire world. He was the first to use the most advanced breeding techniques in 2008 to create 42 of the world's strongest cannabis strains. He has been writing in-depth articles about cannabis in Canada for decades and looks forward to continue bringing you cutting edge cannabis strains for the decades to come. Mr. BC Seeds uses a "pen name" because he still travels the world collecting cannabis strains and continues researching cannabis in laboratories of non-legalized countries.
Posted in Edibles