If you’re a marijuana user, one of the most important things you need to worry about is how to store your weed. Every stoner wants to keep their weed look healthy and smelling freshly cured.If storage has been giving you trouble, read on for a few tips. Why should weed storage matter? Here’s why you should be concerned about your weed storage:
- Some Excessive exposure could lead to loss of terpenes, leaving your weed’s quality questionable
- Weed may attract mold and smell awful, like mildew or musty.
- Poor storage may also encourage mites and other parasites that can make your weed powdered.
- Exposure to light and harsh weather can dry out your weed, reducing its potency.
- Like most commodities, wrongly stored marijuana does not only lose its natural flavor; it produces an awful smell and can even make you sick.
- Use Airtight Glass jars
- Consider marijuana Humidors
- Store in a dark, dry place
Mr. BC Seeds
Mr. BC Seeds is an over educated old school hippy who has been involved in the cannabis industry since the 1970's. He is one of the most experienced marijuana breeders in Canada if not the entire world. He was the first to use the most advanced breeding techniques in 2008 to create 42 of the world's strongest cannabis strains. He has been writing in-depth articles about cannabis in Canada for decades and looks forward to continue bringing you cutting edge cannabis strains for the decades to come. Mr. BC Seeds uses a "pen name" because he still travels the world collecting cannabis strains and continues researching cannabis in laboratories of non-legalized countries.
Posted in General