Marijuana or cannabis refers to the leaves, flowers, and stems from the Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica plant. The Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica are the two major types of cannabis plants. However, the sativa strain is demanded more than the indica strain. Also, the sativa strain is not as readily available as the indica strain, which makes people opt for hybrids (70% sativa and 30% indica) when they find it difficult to find marijuana that is pure sativa.
The imbalance in the demands for these strains is due to the fact that each strain has its own range of effects on the body. The indica strain is the mild strain because it provides a sense of deep body relaxation, which makes it the better option for night time marijuana use. The sativa strain is the strong strain because it provides a more energizing experience, which makes it the ideal option for day time marijuana consumption. Procuring both strains can be quite difficult, especially in countries where marijuana is illegal; therefore, it is advisable that people who use marijuana know how to grow it.
Buying marijuana seems like the easier way of getting marijuana, but it is actually not as beneficial as growing it. When you grow your own marijuana, you will have access to it anytime you need it. The continuous availability of marijuana is only a tip of the iceberg of the benefits of growing marijuana.
Here are the reasons why you should opt for marijuana growing instead of buying it:
- You will spend a lot of money if you decide to buy marijuana and not grow it. All you need to grow marijuana is a budget of any size and the right information about its cultivation.
- Growing your own marijuana lets you choose which strain to consume.
- Growing marijuana is a fun thing to do, and it may inspire you to grow other plants.
- Growing your own marijuana gives you complete control over the growing conditions. This means you can grow good quality marijuana, using great techniques, fertilizers, and pesticides.
- If you enjoy gardening, you should grow your own marijuana. You will not only enjoy growing it, you will also find growing it very easy.
- Growing your own marijuana enables you to better understand and appreciate the plant.
- Growing marijuana can be a good source of income. You can grow more marijuana than you need and sell some of it. This means instead of spending money buying marijuana, you will be making money selling it. You can make a lot of money from selling marijuana if your weed is of good quality.
- Anyone can grow marijuana.
- You get access to parts that are trimmed away before marijuana is sold.
- Growing marijuana gives you a chance to experiment with many methods of cultivating marijuana.
- When you grow your own marijuana, you will never run out of marijuana. Sometimes, it can be hard and frustrating to buy marijuana; however, when you grow your cannabis, it will always be available for your use.