Farm Bill good news for hemp products. The Farm Bill passed late in 2018 makes industrial hemp legal in the US.
Farm Bill good news for hemp productsFarm Bill good news for hemp products. This is only hemp with less than 0.3 percent of the psychoactive content of THC. So, forget about the cannabis that makes you high but it is good news for hemp growers and products.
Growing Cannabis StatewideNow it is legal to grow, make, distribute and sell CBD from hemp anywhere in the US. With many believing CBD has medicinal properties it will make access easier for those who use it for medical conditions. There are still ambiguities though. The FDA maintains it is still illegal to sell CBD as a dietary supplement. Although this may be true, Canaccord’s research shows products are already selling in some supermarkets with more to follow this year. Canaccord said farmers are now free to grow hemp anywhere in the U S for medical and industrial uses. They also rated the following stocks as the most promising:
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings Inc – $CAD19.83
- Canopy Growth Corporation – $CAD62.81
- Curaleaf Holdings Inc – $CAD10.05
- Liberty Health Sciences Inc – $CAD1.10
- 1933 Industries Inc – $CAD0.50
- DionyMed Brands Inc – $CAD2.67
- KushCo. Holdings Inc – $CAD5.81
- MJardin Group Inc – $CAD3.02.